- The systematic study of Electronically Stored Information by a team of skilled professionals applying methods of Policy, Process, Systems and Governance to improve Corporate Information Management efficiency, cost and risk.
- The character or style of a Corporation's Information Management policies, processes, systems and governance; Company A's architology needs help.
- The result or product of architological work, as an efficiently managed Corporate Information Management System.
Architology, Inc. seasoned professional, skilled in the execution of architology.
ESI managed by Architology, Inc. through Policy, Process, Systems and Governance.
2008; (Gramercy Park) [Latin from architectus, archit; + -logiā, -ology.]
1. a combining form used in the names of sciences or bodies of knowledge: architology, paleontology; theology.
2. a termination of nouns referring to writing, discourses, collections, etc.: trilogy; martyrology.
Copyright © 2009, Architology, Inc., All Rights Reserved